A Vision for the Future of Ultrasound
The experts at WiSonic endeavored to bring the future of ultrasound to today by focusing on every detail of image resolution and system design. Combining tablet ease of use with unprecedented imaging, the Navi offers a combination no other system can match. Navi makes difficult imaging tasks as simple as operating your phone.
Navi was built on a Holo platform which features a 64 times beamforming processor and up to 5000 frames per second. Paired with multiple shared service presets, the Navi is able to fine tune imaging to each user’s specific needs. With a 19” high resolution screen, Navi lets you see what you want, in a format as large as you want.
- 19-inch Touch Screen; industry’s largest screen with multi-gesture
- Electric Height Adjustable; one button height adjustment with 12” height range
- Whole Day Duration Battery; continuous scan for more than 7 hours, independent battery duration display, and retractable cord design
- wiNeedle™ Intelligent Enhance Real-time detection, automatic beam steer, intelligent needle shaft and tip enhance
- Dedicated Probe Holder for Disinfection
- wiLearn Education Center
- Smart button design available on multiple transducers