Pyrophosphatic acid sequence technology
Pyrosequencing is a real-time DNA sequencing technology based on single-strand extension and enzyme cascade reaction, which is suitable for DNA SNP typing, insertion/deletion, position mutation detection and DNA methylation quantitative detection. It can be widely used in clinical and scientific research projects related to pharmacogenomics, microbial identification and DNA methylation detection.
- High-sensitivity genetic variation detection
- Golden standard for DNA methylation quantitative detection
- High-resolution microbial identification and drug resistance typing
- Accurate result: Sequencingis the most accurate internationally recognized platform.
- Comprehensive coverage: Single nucleotide polymorphsim, insertion/missing, repetitive sequence, microbial identificationand m
- Simple operation: Only conventionalmolecular biology test skill such as centrifugation and drop in etc.
- Timely report: No DNA extractionfor serum sample, getting result after 3.5h, receiving report at the same day.