PCR-482 thermal cycler uses customized Marlow (US) peltier. Its max. ramping rate is 5 ℃/s and cycle times is more than 1,000,000. The product combines a variety of advanced technologies:Windows system, color touch screen； independently controlled 4 temperature zones； PC on-line function； printing function； big storage capacity and support USB device. All above functions allow PCR’s excellent performance and meet higher experiment’s need.
- 8 pcs long service life Peltier heating units and form 4 circuits to control 4 temperature zones and allow double block gradient function；
- Reinforcedaluminum module with anodizing technology can keep rapid heating-conducting property and have enough corrosion resistance；
- High heating and cooling rate， ramping rate 5 C/s， can save yourprecious time，Two blocks independently controlled and can run 2 different PCR programs simultaneously;
- Steplessadjustable hot lid with pressure-protection, fit tubes of different heights to avoid tube melt and evaporation；Windows interface， 8*(800×600，16 colors) TFT color touch-screen with graphical display provides easy use for setting up and monitoring.
- Built-in 11 standard program file template，can quickly edit the required
- Folder management, user can build directory,;
- The running program and left time can be displayed in real time,allow to edit file when program is running;
- One-click quick incubation function can meet experiment’s needs such as denaturation，enzyme cutting/enzyme-link and ELISA；
- Internal flash memory for 10000 typical PCR files in free configurablefolders
- Hot lid temperature and hot lid work mode can be set to meet different experiment’s need：
- Automaticrestart after power failWhen power is restored it can continue to run unfinished program;
- GLPreport records every step to provide accurate data support for experiment result analysis；
- User Login Management， three-tier permission， password protection function to ensure data security；
- Compatible with devices such as Mouse and Keyboard and capable totransfer data and perform software updates via USB Drive；
- Support USB and LAN to update software；
- One computer can control many sets of PCR via network connection；
- Support email-alert function when experiment is over.